ECO Medi Glove employs the latest in CE manufacturing and laboratory (analytical) testing technology to meet our customers’ stringent need for high quality products.
Our in-house laboratory is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities for carrying out tests commonly required in the Critical Environment.
Our equipment is certified by our key customers through correlation process.
Our quality control is done following international standards such as ASTM, IEST and ANSI.
ECO Medi Glove is continually acquiring the latest testing technology to equip itself to stay ahead of competition and to better support its customers.
We dedicate ourselves to providing only the highest level of quality and service and our customers through their years of continued support have recognized this commitment.
1. Liquid Particle Counter (LPC)
-Measure particles up to 0.2 micron.
2A. Ion Chromatography (Anion Testing)
-Anion analysis using conductivity detection
2B. Ion Chromatography (Cation Testing)
-Cation analysis using conductivity detection
3. Non Volatile Residue (NVR)
– For analyzing Silicone Oil, Amide and DOP.
– Surface resistivity test
– Decay time test by charge plate analyzer
– Volume Resistivity Meter
6. Halogen Test (Oxygen Bomb)
– For Halogen, (Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine, Iodine) analysis.
7. Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GCMS)
– To analyze semi-volatile and volatile organic compounds.